Monday 17 July 2017

GRW....

No matter how many times I say it I'm still caught by the game visually.


The team behind GRW have done a lot with this game. Even with all I've seen, done and the hours I've played I'm still at a loss for some things, like the Yeti experience. That is where a community sharing info is a real plus. There is another discovery that the community is attempting to solve, the Witch Hut Easter Egg. After checking out the interactable llama and the hut I'm clueless, without a tiny bit of direction to point out the "obvious" answer I'll usually end up frustrated.
Shoot out all the candles in order? Shoot the nearby church bell? C4 all the things?
The only thing I did that got a strange response was to launch a flare in the air behind the hut. When I did that I heard something strange, like a screech in the hut. 20 odd flares later I think my ears were playing tricks on me. So I'm going to keep an eye on what the community does.



No comments:

Post a Comment