Monday 17 July 2017

Darkest Dungeon....

I've not looked up online the full layout of the second part of The Courtyard. My first run was a push and the crew barely made it out. 3 of the 4 regained The Curse and are back to their blood sucking ways. These courtyard maps are enormous but I'm really loving the new restart where you stopped game mechanic.

The crew that got out included my one and only flagellant, stress relief for him is unsurprisingly flagellation. This is the second time I've placed him in stress relief and he's gone beyond the 'norm' again.
I've also decided to keep my latest 9 characters specifically for runs within the courtyard, giving them the name prefix CC (Crimson Courtyard). All post Darkest Dungeon so newer and not affected by any experience in the main campaign.  I'm being as pedantic as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment