Tuesday 24 October 2017

Sociable Soccer....

A lot more news has been coming out about soccer titles of note.

With the battle between Fifa and PES on the pitch, it's not the simulation pitch gameplay I'm really looking for, even with Fifa getting it's career mode...


On the management side off the pitch I'm not sure about Football manager 2018.


From what I've been reading (this & this), the game seems like it's too much management.

I'm being very fussy. Choosing any of the titles above either on and off the pitch, they all seem too die hard simulation dedicated for the gameplay I want.


So my attention was drawn to the arcady fun of sociable soccer more so now more than ever.


Sociable soccer has nostalgia ebbing from it's core, not only from it's own SWOS franchise dev background but in the way that it also reminds me of the older Megadrive Fifa 95. It's still in early access but it promises a manager mode as well as it's pitch play. Definitely a game with a lot of potential as a 'Lite' Fifa/Football Manager, for now that floats my boat. I'm not sure when I'll pick it up, it does need a lot more work but I'll be keeping an eye on it for sure. 
 
Fun gameplay review from Dad's Gaming Addiction :



No comments:

Post a Comment