Monday 16 October 2017

South Park The Fractured But Whole....


I've a lot of PC games I'm in the middle of at the moment, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Hitman, Divinity Original Sin 2. I've even got other games that I still like to pop into and tryout without the need to complete any further, Cities Skylines, Darkest Dungeon, Minecraft and more.... I've got some smaller games I spend time in like Stardew Valley, Kingdoms and Castles, Life Goes On, Everspace & Domina. Not to mention the games I want to get into a lot more like Battlefleet Gothic, Cold Waters, Xcom2, Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor, Battlefield 1 SP and even back into No Man's Sky........ Then there are the Online games STO, Eve, WoW and BF1 MP. That's an awful lot of hobby content. Maybe too much entertainment to be fun.... But I can tell it's all going to be put on hold tomorrow with the release of the second South Park game.....

All prepped and ready....






No comments:

Post a Comment