Sunday 1 October 2017

WoW....

Didn't I kill you for Green Felfire?!

About two month's ago my old guild paused it's raiding, which then deteriorated and disappeared to zero. Our main tank, raidleeader and guildmaster has recently made a move to organise raiding with another guild. A few members came back to join with him. Not that much seems to have happened since so again a stagnation. Being out of wow I wasn't pushed to rejoin, even with the potential changes. However things do seem to be looking up now, the old guildies were pushing again for more old members to rejoin and on my wife's urging I resubbed for a month. Time will tell, but I do miss the social aspect of the raid team, it's always been great fun and banter.
I've been out of the game in more ways' than one for over two month's (feels longer). Playing the game is about who you play it with, for me my Wife was still in game and apart of the current patch changes so I can catch up quicker with her guidance. If it doesn't work out I'll spend some time to level up my alts to 110. If I decide to stop again I may hand off items and gold in a deep cut from the game.

My main, a Hunter used to be a twink alt. I recently came across a few screenshots. He was first a 19 twink then a 60 running a lot of epic AV. Right up until I got him a faction/race/realm change.


Old to new. Much better.


Seeing the latest crazy amounts of SP both being awarded and needed to level weapons up, I have to scratch my head and wonder how people that ground out a lot of AP on multiple characters must feel totally shafted. Catchup mechanics can hurt, I'm glad I skipped a lot of the grind with this expansion.


No comments:

Post a Comment