Sunday 22 October 2017

Stardew Valley....

Stardew is a game I find I can hop into easily, do a few bits or a game 'day' quickly enough and still feel progression and accomplishment.


I get why people play the likes of this type of game on Facebook, but I've also seen games like that be taken away or closed down and loose all a players progress.... My wife has had a few of those.
I much prefer a game I can call my own. As for the greater game companies looking to make games a service..... Not for me I want to keep what I buy or invest in.... "shakes fist at Eve Online".

But as heavy as the games as a service debate can be I was hit with a question after a long day on the farm and in the mines......


The longer story lines do take a while but seasons pass only as fast as you want them to. If you plan to do all things then it does take time and the clock is ticking. I've found myself with lots to do and not much in game time to do it. Given that all the NPC's do their own things in their own schedules it can be hectic. Damn the towns aerobics class!

I've gotten good progress in the Community Centre packages and got the green house.


I've only the main room and the noticeboard to complete. But given that a lot of those require fish I doubt I'll get that done any time soon. I just can't do the fishing in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment