Sunday 22 October 2017

STO....


I've not been levelling my Romulan much at all. Mainly doing red alerts on my main for the choice of tokens, then using those tokens for the faction "20hour" reputation missions. Aiming for vouchers for my other captains to ease their grind... Most may not get to do many reputations but I want them to be get the max benefits for what they do get to do.  My Science and Engineer received a voucher each and maxxed out the chosen rep in what seemed like no time/effort.
Today also showed something new, a team I was in failed to compete a red alert.... Never seen that happen before! My main is still levelling up his ships mastery.


My main also amassed all characters R&D materials.... I still have to idea what I can do with them.  Some do seem to sell well.....


No comments:

Post a Comment