Tuesday 7 May 2019

Dawn of Man....


I noticed Dawn of Man has received a patch, changes including some extra content V1.1 gives some new spiritual additions.

The Milestones were also changed and I found myself needing to go back to my last save to get 3 or 4 more completed.


The last remaining is population based, with about 12 more humans needed to complete it. It's proving stubborn.


The three new additions to the tech tree:


Netting for 10 tech points. Allowing Fish traps to be made at a workshop.


Stone Carving for another 10 tech points. Allowing a 7 prestige Statue(better than a 5 Prestige Menhir as both cost the same to build, one Megalith).


And lastly Complex Megalithism for 12 tech points allowing a 100 prestige Cairn.


I was surprised that it didn't need more materials to make.


On the flip side of the scale they have added another unlock for a new metal based (2 prestige) banner pole.


The patch has also added variations of each banner and Statue design which is a nice touch.

The new 'full' tech tree didn't take long, mainly because I traded for those 3 tech unlocks. Via a lot of stored goods and old tools. It did seem like it was harder to obtain tech points in the current game build. But maybe that was just me, I've not played the game in a while and the save was end game anyway.


A bit more faffing to do yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment