Wednesday 8 May 2019

Hitman....


Hitman, the 2016 version, (newer)Hitman 1. I've had one steam achievement missing for a long time. I'd thought it was to do with the last map on pro mode; Since it was the last part of the game I'd been working on. However H2 came out and I wasn't bothered to try and hammer it out if I was to redo it in a new version. That was until this week when on a random browse of the achievements. I looked up what one was missing, comparing the known list with what I'd already unlocked. As it turns out a feat I'd already done in game, just not in the right order for the steam achievement to unlock was the one. So a few minutes in game and I'd 100%. Slight bit of an anticlimactic feeling but glad to have it done now. I don't 100% very many games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment