Saturday 4 May 2019

GRW....

I finally got a chance to do Operation Oracle. It's a great addition to the game. Adding a new location, which was once a train tunnel dead end, now an underground facility. I really like the addition of Jon Bernthal with a great in game character. Way better than the future soldier tie in characters.  


While I enjoyed it there were two things that I found a little "off". Two small things. I'm really nit picking. 
First up a location they used. It's been used for normal missions, been there multiple times in co-op, been there with the Sam mission... It's an overused underground location. ./sigh*not there again* kind of way.
Secondly the ending, the new character 'gave up' a little bit too easily in his argument. I thought there would have been a bit more drama needed to end it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment