Tuesday 7 May 2019

Dawn of Man....


I've been hammering away with the population conundrum. Looking online it seems that a good few players are in the same boat. Not necessarily with the same map/scenario but with dealing with the populations in general.

It seems to cap itself at a lower population level despite the milestone. For me it's a rotation between 140 -> 145 -> 140 -> 145. This only gets worse when raiders attack or predators gain the upper paw etc. Being so close to 150 is annoying. 

While the settlement has ample roundhouse capacity I read that the there is also a link with the prestige. My settlement already had a lot of the spiritual items so I went a bit 'crazy' to see if it added to the population draw......  140 -> 145 -> 140 -> 145. So much for that idea. On an up note my settlement now looks a lot better....


I'm now accepting in this scenario the same missing milestone as in 'The Northlands'. My living with the 99% completion has moved on to living with 98% completion(stats for display purposes only).


No comments:

Post a Comment