Tuesday 28 May 2019

Eve Online....


The next expansion is being implemented as I type. The more Eve changes the more I'm scanning the patch notes for what interests me; The more I do that the more I'm realising how much more outside my scope is expanding. I'm having to skip and scroll, scroll and skip a lot more!

Another invasion by another alien race(my previous waffle). This is really getting tiresome. CCP needs to make some real lore. How about some new space(even a few systems) that needs to be conquered(via concord missions/fleet actions), with an alien race that no longer exists after all has been taken/done.... 

I wonder how the new 64 bit client will act. I might wait a few hours, maybe sometime tonight after they have rolled out 4 more patch the patch patches.

No comments:

Post a Comment