Sunday 19 May 2019

Dawn of Man....


I took another crack at the last of the renewed achievements on the Continental Dawn scenario. I say renewed due the changes and additions from patches which destroyed my previous 100% achievement listing. I'm not bitter, honest. All about the challenge.... All about the renewed challenges....

With a bit more production/workflow tweaking(less mining), 20% excessive dwelling space and a mountain of resource gathering (including clothing) I managed to get the last achievement. 


There must have been some more patch tweaking to gameplay mechanics because as hard as it was to get this achi now, it was a lot more difficult attempting it before
 
So with the patch/new content and the achievement(s) "done", I'm back to my original one missing achi on Northlands.


Thinking that things have changed I did a reload of my last Northlands scenario save. See if I could do the same and get it to 150 population. 


My first 10 seconds of settlement reassessment and readjustment were halted by the brick wall of 10 deaths; 6 from starvation and 4 from hypothermia; I glanced at the population number... 49. I should have remembered the previous traumas(here and here). ....Exit....

No comments:

Post a Comment